Thursday, February 4, 2010

"FEMINISM"

The first item in need of a Mein Google lobotomy is that dreaded F Word, "feminism."

Yes, feminism. We all hate it - but do we actually know what it means?

Type "Feminism" into the Google search bar, and you come out with this:



Now I don't know about you - and frankly, you don't matter in this equation, anyway - but I'm fairly certain that THIS IS THE FACE OF THE FOURTH WAVE!

The child, though white, is so white that she actually claims minority status. In her childhood naivete, she tilts her head to the sky and asks, "Oh god above, is there a better place out there for really, really white people like me?"

Her doll, the only person in the world who will give her the time of day, obediently responds, "HEIL! ... I mean, YES, I AM A POWER LESBIAN!"

And so as you can see, things are a'changing. The Fourth Wave will not only place pasty white people (PWP) on the Axis of Oppression Map - which I've heard is going to become available on most new GPS systems - but ALSO defy antiquated lesbian doll stereotypes.

FEMINISM: 1 PATRIARCHY: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment