Thursday, July 29, 2010

"PROTECTION"


Good evening.

Does anybody here read the news?

I usually only have enough time to read my Facebook news-feed, but sometimes - and particularly when I remember that I'm living among conscientious people in a city of universities and other institutions that think gays, immigrants in Arizona + some other states, and other societal refugees should have rights - I get around to looking at front-page pictures, so that I may quickly, though accurately, conclude what the condition of the world must be.

(THAT WAS THE LONGEST SENTENCE I'VE EVER WRITTEN.)

Today, The New York Times [50% of the Mein Times media cocktail] featured a story on the Appleseed Project, a group of boot camps dedicated to training Americans to pick up the big guns and shoot their governments.

Finally!

People, and particularly Americans, need to be prepared for the worst. And when it comes down to it, the "worst" means allowing people who contradict our own personal beliefs and ideals to remain alive.

Props to you, Appleseed Project! You really hit - or should I say, "shot" - the nail/bullet/musket ball on the head with this one.

One thing, though - why are you only teaching one kind of warfare?

All governments aren't created equal, and that means we certainly can't kill them all through the white-boy marksmanship you're teaching.

Did I say "white-boy?" Yeah, because I'm pretty sure Barack Obama is blackish.

You think when we rise up against the Obama administration, brother's gonna fight back with a rifle? Nahhhhhhh, boi.

Unlike the late Bush administration, which chose to fight back against its people with antiquated Civil War bayonets, the Obama administration fights dirtay.

Because, like I said, Barack Obama is blackish. And blackish in the "street way," not the "African bush people" way.

What I'm getting at is that if we want to be effective in our government takeovers, we need to fight fire with fire, and black administrations with black tactics.

So if you feel the way I feel, please join me in forming our own local/Internet chapter of the Appleseed Project.

Lesson one begins next Monday and will be live-streamed on Youtube. The topic is "drive-by shootings."

No comments:

Post a Comment