Monday, May 3, 2010

"SARCASM"

A reader recently questioned whether or not Mein Google was really homophobic, or just taking a stab at "sarcasm." Well reader, here's your answer.

Everything on Mein Google should be taken at face value. When I say gay people give me diarrhea, I mean it. (I have such bad gastrointestinal problems!) When I suggest selling your children into slavery, I mean it, too.

Because frankly, I don't have time for sarcasm. And I don't get it, either. It's like ... "Are you saying what I think you're saying? Or are you saying something else?"

So please don't think of me as the Janeane Garofalo of the blogosphere, because there are no double meanings lurking beneath these words.

I am Mein Google.
Nothing more, nothing less.

PS - I have the journalistic integrity of Joseph Goebbels. (Miss you, JG!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment